Student Life and LSBC Reception Opening Hours
The Student Life and Reception Team are still available at limited capacity on campus to support students undertaking studies through a blended approach (face to face and online) and the team will be on campus between 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm at Accra Sports Stadium LSBC Reception.
We will also be delivering all other services remotely, you can see our opening times below;
Student Life Remote Opening Hours:
- Monday: 8.45am- 5.15pm
- Tuesday: 8.45am- 5.15pm (available via live chat only 5.15pm- 6:30pm)
- Wednesday: 8.45am- 5.15pm
- Thursday: 8.45am-5.15pm
- Friday: 8.45am-4.45pm
If you are not expected on campus and would like to speak to a Student Life Advisor face to face, you can do so by booking an appointment (via Microsoft Teams) with one of Student Life Advisor HERE
The team can also be contacted via telephone on 01473 338833, by email on @lsbc.edu.gh or by using the live chat function on the University of Suffolk website.
Waterfront Reception Remote Opening Hours:
- Monday – Friday 8:00am- 5:15pm
The Reception Team can be contacted by telephone on 00233 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note these will be subject to change with any changes communicated via the normal channels.
Unordered & Ordered Lists
- Associate degrees usually take approximately two years.
- Offered at schools in Germany, Italy, the Netherlands.
- The web-based study format opens doors to studying.
- Like most certificate programs, online undergraduate.
- Online certificate programs are more flexible and accessible.
- You can find online certificates in a wide variety of undergraduate.
Studies are designed for students whose scheduling commitments would otherwise make it difficult to enroll in a full-time higher education program. Offered for individual courses, diplomas, associate’s degrees and certificate programs, online studies are a valuable option.